Polymax GALAXY gym matting is manufactured from a blend of recycled SBR, PU and EPDM. This creates a durable and stable flooring surface which has been shown to ease the strain of exercise and physical training, help to deaden noise and absorb shock.
In addition, these gym rolls will create a non-slip (certified to EN 14041:2004) surface, ideal for those sweaty workouts. The coloured EPDM flecks will give an aesthetically pleasing and impressive finish which is both easy to clean and brush, meaning your gym flooring will stay looking great.
Polymax GALAXY can be found in many commercial gyms, CrossFit gyms and home gyms throughout the UK, Europe and beyond.
- Engineered for use in a variety of gym applications
- SBR, PU and EPDM material helps to deaden noise and absorb shock
- Non-slip and stable underfoot creating the ideal gym flooring
- Wide range of colours and thickness ensure you’ll find the right solution
- EPDM flecks make an aesthetically pleasing, statement finish
- Easy to clean using the Polymax Floor care kit
- CE-marked and approved
- Slip resistant to EN 14041:2004
- Fire Rated to EfL
This matting can be swept, vacuumed and mopped. The Polymax Floor care kit has also been developed especially to help prolong the attractive appearance.
|Roll Length (m)||10|
|Sell by the metre||Yes|
|Hardness (Shore A)||70|
|Maximum Temperature (°C)||70.00|
|Minimum Temperature (°C)||-10.00|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||4.00|
|Elongation at break (%)||250.00|
|Abrasion Resistance (mm³) (DIN53516)||400|