The Polymax KPCB bush consists of 2 concentric sleeves with rubber securely bonded between them. They are designed to be used as vibration isolators for both static and mobile equipment.Features:
- Designed to withstand axial and radial loads as well as torsional movements.
- Rubber is pre-stressed to give maximum dynamic strength and durability.
- Bonded rubber controls the equipment movement in all directions.
- No lubrication or other bearing maintenance is required.
- Available in NR/SBR or Polyurethane.
|Material||Natural Rubber (NR)|