Polymax produce composite rubber safety tiles that are manufactured from environmentally friendly recycled rubber. Old tyres are used for this process from which the rubber is granulated, sieved and graded: this comprises 90% of the finished tile. The other 10% being polyurethane moisture curing pre-polymer. As a result of this process, very occasionally non rubber elements may be found in the mats, and although all possible efforts are made to remove these, some of these may remain in the matrix of the product. Please inspect the mats on arrival and kindly contact our sales team should you have any concerns - we will do our best to help.
TOUGH tiles are available in
- Standard polymer
- Premium coloured EPDM polymer. Available in various colours: Playmats
Premium tiles are designed to be UV resistant and will retain colour integrity and finish over a longer time span as compared to the standard tiles
Tough mats are engineered and manufactured for workout intensity, comfort and piece of mind, these floor protectors offer a heavy-duty solid construction that absorbs the impact of free weights. Making then ideal for home or professional use in dead lift stations and when Olympic weight lifting.
Often used on a plywood or concrete base this matting will help protect the substrate from damage.
They're strong, stable, silent and tough!!
Polymax rubber tiles can be manufactured in thickness from 30mm to 45mm (min order quantities may apply) please call, 01420 474123.
|Hardness (Shore A)||70|
|Maximum Temperature (°C)||70.00|
|Minimum Temperature (°C)||-10.00|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||4.00|
|Elongation at break (%)||250.00|
|Abrasion Resistance (mm³) (DIN53516)||400|