The Polymax EASI mats are ideal for use as grass mats, outdoor rubber matting and playground mats. They benefit from raised studs on the underside, ensuring good drainage. The studs also compress under pressure making them suitable for use as safety matting in playgrounds and have been tested by RAPRA for a critical fall height of upto 3.4m.
Rubber connectors and cable ties can be used to link EASI mats; thus it is possible to cover large or small areas easily.Benefits include
- Made from hard wearing and slip resistant NR/SBR material
- Ideal for use as safety and playground matting due to RAPRA Critical fall height test
- Simple to lay with the ability to connect and secure with Polymax Cable Ties and Pegs
- Studded underside prevents mats from slipping on grassy surfaces and aids shock absorption
- Open-holed design helps to reduce risk of slipping, increases underfoot comfort and allows for good drainage
- RAPRA Tested to critical fall height of 3.4 meters
- 23mm thick EASI mats are BS EN1177:2008 certified
- EASI mat available in BS5173 Fire Retardant Version.
- REACH compliant
Polymax EASI mats have been successfully layed in schools, construction sites, playgrounds and supplied to large safety companies, we have a trusted reputation for supplying rubber grass mats, safety matting and playground mats.
For ground support underneath EASI mats, see our Ground Stabilisation Mesh.
|Hardness (Shore A)||70|
|Maximum Temperature (°C)||70.00|
|Minimum Temperature (°C)||-20.00|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||4.00|
|Elongation at break (%)||250.00|
|Abrasion Resistance (mm³) (DIN53516)||400|