Long Description: Polymax ABSORB has some very special properties:
- It is a self-extinguishing asphalt-free, polymer based airborne soundproofing membrane.
- It can be used by itself or combined with other sound absorbing foams or carpet.
- It has a specific gravity of 2.0
- Good ageing resistance and rot proof
- Not suitable for foot traffic and concrete floors or isolating vibration
ABSORB rolls are can be used between plasterboard sheets in walls/ceilings or can be laid on top of timber joists. It can also be used in multiple layers to improve sound absorption capacity.
|Roll Length (m)||10|
|Sell by the metre||Yes|