O Ring Size Guide
O Ring Sizes and DimensionsAn O-Ring is the most common type of seal used in the world today.
Used to form a physical barrier to prevent the mixing of gases or liquid fluids, the simple shape of an O-Ring has proven to offer high sealing efficiency across a wide range of applications.
Different parts of the world use a variety of different standards below are links to each standard which will help identify the O-Ring you require. Using the guides you will be able to find the correct reference. Polymax are able to manufacture O-rings to any of the following international standard O-ring sizes:- If you have any questions or would like to further discuss please don't hesitate to contact us at 01420 474123.
- SAE AS568 American Standard O-ring sizes
- British Standard BS1806 O-ring sizes (imperial) -replaced by ISO3601 standard
- British Standard BS4518 O-ring sizes (metric O-rings)
- British Standard extended series 500-800 O-ring sizes (imperial)
- German Standard DIN3771 metric O-ring sizes -replaced by ISO3601 standard
- Le Joint FranÃ§ais 'R' metric O-ring sizes
- Japanese Standard JIS B 2401 (P, G and V) O-ring sizes