These single-use face masks reduce the number of droplets released in the air when we cough, sneeze or speak. Regular use of the masks can reduce the risk of transmission of these particles to others. These face masks (face coverings) are available in packs of 10 and are made from three layers of skin-friendly fabric to cover the mouth and nose. The top and bottom layers are made from 30 gsm spun-bonded polypropylene (SPP), non-woven fabric. The centre layer is a 25 gsm polypropylene melt-brown non-woven fabric. These face masks are lightweight and designed for comfort with an elasticated ear loop fastening and an adjustable nose bridge.
Each mask conforms to FFP 2 EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 related to CE directives R 2016/425.
Please note: the use of face masks does not provide protection against coronavirus (COVID-19) but could help to minimise the risk of transmission to other people in some circumstances.
Storage: store in a cool and dry place with good ventilation. Avoid excessive heat (over 40°C or 104°F) and direct sunlight.
How to wear a mask correctly
- 1) Wash your hands with soap and water before touching the mask
- 2) Align the face mask with the mouth and nose, squeeze the metal nose clips on both sides of the bridge of the nose
- 3) Put on the provided ear loops one at a time, at a comfortable position
- 4) Clean your hands again and avoid touching the mask once it is fitted on
- 5) These are single-use masks only and must be safely disposed of in household bins after use